Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wizard may refer to:
- The Wizard
- Wizard Rock
- I put on my robe and wizard hat, a quote from Bloodninja's cybersex logs
- A bad NBA team
- A person in fantasy or mythology who has studied and practices magic (see fag)
- A pejorative term applied to men who are 30 years old Virgin basement dwellers (see wizardchan and you)
- Harry Potter - normalfags dream wizard
- Imperial Wizard - President of upstanding lynching clubs.
- Jesus - performed many magical acts.
- Charlie Sheen - Admitted Wizard.
- Alan Moore - Insane.
Identifying A Wizard
In order to make sure you are in deed dealing with a real wizard and not a jedi,cardboard display,carnie or someone in costume.
- You can first look for a "bald beard wig". Real wizards have to cover up their massive epic wizard beards with a stage prop simular to a bald wig except worn over the beard.
- Secondly look for a "Familiar" which would be an animal compainion. If the person in question has a raven,owl,snake,cat,mudkip,rhino,dog or fish, chances are they are a real wizard.
- You have just seen them cast Magic Missle. (likley at you)
- If all else fails throw salt in person of questions eyes. Wizards cannot take the anti-magic properties of salt. If the person in question screams in pain followed by reddening of the eyes. (also known as the "demon eyes") You know you have a wizard.
Baby Cakes on Wizards
People Who Are Not Wizards
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- Users of Wizardchan
- Anyone under the age of 21
- Ron Hubbard (or any other scientologist)
- The poser behind the curtian in The Wizard of Oz
- Kobe Bryant
- Doctor Who
- Anyone who belives the necronomicon or H.P Lovecraft.
- Anyone on Deviantart.
Becoming A Wizard
- 1.Get a wand.
- 2.Get a robe.
Wizard is part of a series on
Visit the Truth Portal for complete coverage.