is was an app for the iBone and Hamdroid developed by Dong Nguyen. The goal of the game is to fly your bird as long as possible through a graphically 100% original environment. Sound boring? Think again! There are pipes you have to dodge!!
Why FlappyBird is the Best Game EVAAAAAAR
"FlappyBird" is probably one of the best games ever made. It's a real mystery why people called it shit and trolled the creator until he deleted it. In the camp of the naysayers you will hear countless complaints by people who do not understand the true quality of this game made only for true, hardcore gamers who require some combination of OCD and autism to play it long enough to get a score higher than 5.
People who failed to understand the artistic genius that is "FlappyBird" claim that it is too hard (That's what she said), that the sound effects are annoying as fuck the first 3 times you hear them and slowly become an audible hell as you play on. Others might whine about the fact that the bird's response time is slower than their retarded brother, the pipes are too close together and that they are randomly generated therefore often too close together so you lose no matter how well you play. Another gay complaint is that cock (Dong) didn't bother with precision so you hit invisible pixels you didn't know were part of the pipe. Lastly, there are those who bitch about the graphics because they have no appreciation for the nostalgia in guiding a bird that looks like either a fish or a yellow tumor through pipes that were obviously stolen from the obscure 1976 game Mario Playas.
In other words: Plebes unworthy of the grace and majesty of "FlappyBird" (More like Fappybird,amiright? Fap away retards).
FlappyBird was removed from every app store by its creator because he deemed it "Too addictive". This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. The creator of the game claims the reason for deleting the game was because he was being trolled about how bad it is, but in reality he was made to delete it by the Vietnam government. Regardless, our old friend Dong refuses to put the app back on the store, causing FlappyBird to fade from popularity amongst all but those with the longest beards on their necks. Specifically Asians seem to be taking it the hardest, as gaming is the career of many Asians and also how they earn a living. In short, Dong creating and then deleting FlappyBird may be the greatest act of trolling in history, consequently leading to a worldwide uproar and millions of Asians losing their purpose in life.
IronPants, SplashyFish, et al
In a desperate attempt to both cash in on Dong's success and provide a fix for their own addiction, many random faggots have donned their programming fedoras and taken to their battlestations, trying to create a replacement for FlappyBird. Unfortunately all of these half-assed attempts slapped together overnight haven't gone anywhere but shitland. Being mentioned in this article is probably the most publicity they'll ever receive, which is a positive thing for them. Thus, this article will cease mentioning them altogether until they fork over shitloads of cash for additional advertizing. For some reason, "shitload" isn't showing up on Firefox's spell check at the moment, meaning it's obviously a real word. By that token, there must first be a donation of precisely one metric shitload of coins before the writing on these horrific games recommences.
How To Get The Highscore
- Install ES File Explorer
- Root your device
- Open Flappy Bird and play at least one time. Probably the only time you’ll want to play.
- Close it. Actually go to your app multitasking space and swipe it away.
- Open ES File Explorer, and swipe right to open the left-side menu. Tap the “Tools” line item and make sure “Root Explorer” is turned on.
- Then tap the “Local” line item, and choose “Device.” This puts you in the root of the System, and it’s where you need to start.
- Swipe the left menu away, and tap the folder named “data”. Look for another folder also named “data” and tap to open it.
- Scroll down to find the folder named “com.dotgears.flappy” and open it.
- Open the “shared_prefs” folder, and tap the FlappyBird.xml file. You’ll get a choice of ways to open it, choose ES Note Editor.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right, and choose Edit.
- The fourth line is what you need to change. Set the <int name=”score” value =”your_shitty_score” /> to something like <int name=”score” value =”999999″ />. Don’t bother trying to set a low number to try and fool anyone, because we all know that every score higher than 20 is totally a cheat. Go big or go home, faggot.
- When you’re done changing it, hit the back arrow in the upper left and save the file when prompted.
- Close ES File Explorer and open Flappy Bird. Play until you die, and you’ll see your new high score.
- Official Website
- Neoseeker Fan Forums
- FlappyBird MMO
FlappyBird is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article February 16, 2014|
Fansy the Famous Bard