|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Megaupload is a website to which you upload copyrighted content in order to get internet reputation and appreciation because you have no friends. Megaupload generated billions of dollars from selling you premium accounts and showing you ads while you hold your cock ready for fapping and waiting for the video to start playing. On January 19, 2012, immediately following the SOPA blackout protests by sites such as Wikipedia and Reddit, the FBI decided it would be a prime time to terrorize web 2.0 sites by shutting the site down. The shut down of MegaPorn scared the FatASS out of Kim Dotcom which resulted in him giving interviews everywhere to defend himself and locking his doors when FBI came for him. Not a single fuck was given that day. People who want to watch stuff will use torrents or another alternative anyway. After all, in response, Anonymous DDoS'd them (because that totally will make a long-term difference) and shut down the FBI web site for a while. The focus on Kim "Dotcom" in the media quickly shifted to pointing out his video game habits, as news media competed to find a scoop.
People of note
- Grant Wormald: the head cop who shut it all down.
Kim Deal with it Dotcom
SchlitzSchmitz aka Kimble aka Dotcom, the founder and MP3 baron, originally from Germany
- Megaupload Limited
- Vestor Limited
- Finn Batato
- Julius Bencko
- Sven Echternach
- Mathias Ortmann
- Andrus Nom,
- Bram Van Der Kolk
—Detective Inspector Grant Wormald, to New Zealand news outlet TVNZ
Mona, Kim's wife preggers with twins, is kept from seeing her three helpless children (aged 19 months, 3 years and 4 years):
After the cops took all her money:
Due to the New Zealand/FBI harassment, Mona will probably be forced to give birth in a ditch and miscarry her clone fetuses, and the police will probably sell the three living children into prostitution to buy more ammunition as they gear up for a future assault on FileServe.
Nigga upload, the hit song involving Will.i.am,P Diddy, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, Lil John, The Game, Floyd Mayweather, Serena Williams, and Ciara sparked controversy when it was removed due to butthurt after being created on December 9, 2011. Megaupload wanted to countersue UMG and demanded an apology, because they actually had contracts with all of the listed artists. However, YouTube returned the video since everyone mirrored it anyway. (Except for Will.I.Am, according to his lawyers.)
DotCom Gets Raided
Luckily, many file-sharing sites remain unhit:
Please add any that are missing.
- Jan 19: 2:52pm by Sam Biddle
- Jan 19: ArsTechnica: Why the feds smashed Megaupload by Nate Anderson
- Jan 20: 5:13am Cnet: MegaUpload assembles worldwide criminal defense by Greg Sandoval
- Jan 20: 12:00pm WRY Biddle answers
- Jan 20: 6:00pm 3News: Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom back in court Monday A video of Kim from New Zealand news site. 3m3s
- Jan 20: Associated Press: NZ police raid file-sharing site founder's mansion by Matthew Barakat via GoogleJews
- Jan 22: Business Insider: MegaUpload's Playboy Founder Kim Dotcom Is Also One Of The Best Gamers In The World by Ellis Hamburger
- Jan 22: by Owen Good
- Jan 23: by Luke Plunkett
- Jan 24 3:51 PM EST: Yahoo: Imprisoned Megaupload founder loses ‘Call of Duty’ crown by Ben Silverman
- Jan 24: TechCrunch: Was Megaupload Targeted Because Of Its Upcoming Megabox Digital Jukebox Service? by Matt Burns
- Jan 24 DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TO MEGAUPLOAD USERS: ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE’ by Jessica Sager
- Mar 11: New Zealand Herald: Dotcom wife tells of terror of arrests by David Fisher
Megaupload is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.